All rights reserved. Manage Your Account: 1-866-396-8254 1-866-396-8254 ACCOUNT ACCESS. Unable to download transactions to quicken!!!

Learn more. https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Synchrony-closed-all-of-my-accounts-today/td-p/5989191. $86,900 in available credit gone without warning. We will find out soon enough what banks will stand by their customers. Synchrony don't just give anybody 80, 000 in credit because they are high risk. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Exact same has happened to me with same purchase. Laura Michelle Smith, Emmanuel Hamilton, Aberdeen Parish, Fredericton, Glassville, Woodstock, Florenceville-Bristol, New Brunswick. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. And so it has begun. HI Malika I have the same problem, if you have been assisted please tell me how... Dear Student, Kindly call us back or please provide your contact details to... Dear Student, We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you... Synchrony Bank Yamaha Financing - billing and customer service, Synchrony Bank, Yamaha Installment Financing - Unethical Behavior, Synchrony Bank - Fraudulent account/credit charges, Synchrony Bank - Complaint about my care credit card, Synchrony Bank - credit card reducing balances, Synchrony Bank - Refund payment for 178.00 immediately, SynchronyBank - they closed my account without my agreement, Synchrony Bank - paypal cashback mastercard, Synchrony Bank - Closed my accounts during pandemic for no good reason, Y&G F2P - Thomas Kinkade musical christmas tree ornament, Optimum - I want oann available on my cable line up, Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - fixed price course - not true!!!

I liked the PayPal card but won't miss the other one.

Copyright ©2001-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Fair Isaac Corporation. After 20 mins on the phone with a services rep who barely speak English and she told me I am a "High Risk customer". We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Newest Account July 8, 2020 -- Last HP August 11, 2020 -- Gardening Goal: August 2022 and reach 0/24 .

I have a few thousand on credit cards (not on synchrony) but my total credit limits on all cards is 250k so I'm very low utilization, Just over 10k in lines cut so I still have plenty, Only other isuers to cancel were citi and chase. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media.

Maybe it is legal or maybe is not for the bank to do that but it is very bad for business or to retain the customers. Credit Card. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Manage Your Account: 1-877-317-5544 1-877-317-5544 ACCOUNT ACCESS. Synchrony Bank — Closing of all accounts I ipmandavid Sep 21, 2020 I had the Amazon, Lowes, TJmax, Paypal, Ebay mastercard, GAP, and Cathy Pacific total around 80K in credit.

FTC's website on credit.

‎04-17-2020 02:50 PM ‎04-17-2020 02:50 PM. All payments were made on time and never late. I don't have the virus and still have my job with maybe only 20% pay cut due to no commission and still have credit lines that could be good in an emergency so I'm good overall. The amex was after recon but still a good outcome, Oh and all scores almost on the mid 700s with my lowest score at 740. Sounds like Synchrony is on a card closing binge. Community Leader Senior Contributor. Open an Account… Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. I have a few thousand on credit cards (not on synchrony) but my total credit limits on all cards is 250k so I'm very low utilization .