Thunderbird 350 is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 6,063 in Chennai.

Second is pick up is average for a 220 cc engine. Since in every machine the product of SPEED and TORQUE remains constant. Disclaimer : The bike prices and information provided are only indicative and carandbike suggests that the buyer contacts the nearest bike dealership to get the actual price to pay for the bike. The tb has so called projector lights, which are not sufficient but still better thn the one provided in classic. Hence change the oil for 3000 kms or 6 months. Very safe.Royal looking, nice sound. The shapely 20-litre fuel tank, the information-loaded twin pod cluster, the mini ape-hanger handlebar- not only look cool, but are also purposeful. Thunderbird 350X is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 6,452 in Hyderabad. All rights reserved. Enjoy with every one. To be frank comparing avenger and RE doesn't make any sense. Can easily maneuver in traffic. The top variant Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 on road price in Ahmedabad is ₹ 1.74 Lakh.

Both bikes are available in same colors namely Flicker, Lightning, Marine, and Stone. Furthermore, the braking duties are carried out by a 280mm disc brake with 2-piston caliper at the front and 240mm disc brake with single piston caliper at the rear. Thunderbird 350 is propelled by a 346cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, twin spark, air-cooled engine that comes coupled to a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox, that works with a wet, multiplate clutch. Harley Davidson ,indian,etc are different class of bike and the true cruisers having all the physical features of what a cruiser is including high low end torque. This review involves about the bike, rider and the mechanic.The Bike is good. Check what are you comfortable with. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 rides on 90/90 - 19, 52P front and 120/80 - 18, 62P rear tyres that give a smooth grip on the terrains. As per my opinion , RE bikes are good in order of their quality and riding comfort.

The cruiser range of the machine includes two models, i.e., Thunderbird 350 and its elder sibling 500. Now my friend also has a Thunderbird. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Wheels and Tyres. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 STD is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.48 Lakh. They recreated visibly old jawa . Its instrument cluster is comprises of digital and analogue gauges that are easy to read and display about  fuel level indicator, dual trip meter and other tell tales.

The rear disc breaks are not sufficient but better then classic.So which one to go for? Vibration is intense at higher speeds, but at 80kmph it's perfect!

Its weight of 190 kgs will give you firm grip even if you will exceed above 100 speed only thing is you have to modify your handle bar a little bit to reduce the vibration but I am ok with it I want to feel like I am riding on a wild bull and make sure your bike is maintained well every 3 months interval. carandbike shall not be held responsible or liable for any disputes that arises from the use of the quoted bike prices.