Like what?

Before you begin looking for movies to vote on or to submit to be voted there are a few things to remember! News & Discussion about Major Motion Pictures This is the 2019 edition. lmao Mad Max Fury Road the 7th best film ever made ok. TDK and Inseption are good movies, but not that good. United States. And I love that movie. This is the 2019 edition. Blade Runner 2049 at #3 bothers you, but not The Dark Knight at #1? The list has a Recency bias. Interesting to hear others’ thoughts on this, The Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (rose 115 places). Say hello to /u/MoviesMod who basically exists for this and a few other things. Sure, but absolutely nowhere close to being the best. 216 votes, 496 comments. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING.

Bong Joon-ho. NO MORE THAN FIVE SUBMISSIONS PER USER! THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD. Welcome to r/movies Best of 2019 Threads! Mobile site. Time saved I guess. A list of 250 films compiled on Letterboxd, including The Dark Knight (2008), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), Blade Runner 2049 (2017), Whiplash (2014) and Inception (2010). Cookies help us deliver our Services. Every year the subreddit /r/movies votes on their top 250 of the year.

Please don't antagonize us or the list in this thread. Time to update the /r/movies Top 250 films for 2019! 49 films in fact! Hot New Top. (1980), Jim Abrahams, David Zucker, Jerry Zucker. Les_Vampires is using Letterboxd to share film reviews and lists with friends. We have tabulated the results and they are about as expected as you can get.

This is the 2019 edition. Save it for when we announce the new list. 14 days ago. Damn, Vertigo didn’t even make a top 250 list? There are other methods of compiling a list, but in our opinion that this is the best way of compiling a list for a subreddit of this size.). 2019 list: https://letterboxd.com/les_vampires/list/reddit-r-movies-top-250-2019-edition/, 2018 list: https://letterboxd.com/les_vampires/list/reddit-top-250-2018-edition/. Yes, we know. I’m sorry to any fans - I respect your taste, but imo no marvel film should be anywhere near the top 250 films ever made.

A Separation, The Past, The Salesman and my favourite About Elly are all amazing. This site uses third party cookies for analytics and advertising. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. If any Nolan film were up there... I’d actually probably go with Dunkirk even though I know people don’t like it nearly as much. The list has a bias for recency and things people who use reddit like.

If you are a movie buff it is a different story, but it's a tough movie. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, The Criterion Collection is a continuing series of important classic and contemporary films on home video. Every year the subreddit /r/movies votes on their top 250 of the year.

Oof, I knew TDK and Inception would be in the Top 10 before even clicking the link. Join here. Archived. The best answer to help make this list better is VOTE! How does he account for recency.

I think its vastly superior to Inside Out (156), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, News & Discussion about Major Motion Pictures, Press J to jump to the feed. If you'd like to discuss any of that further feel free to message us.

save.