In 2007, Knight won Young Artist Award for his performance in Candles on Bay Street in the category of "Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special (Comedy or Drama) – Leading Young Actor". var increment = 1 * '-1'; The 5 feet 8 inches tall eminent TV actor, Matthew Knight has an estimated net worth of $800 thousand in January 2020. How many children does Matthew Knight have? He has been nominated seven times for a Young Artist Award and has won twice: once for his performance in Candles on Bay Street and once for his performance in Gooby (2009). for(i=0;i

var expire = ! He is American and belongs to the White-American ethnic background. } //show_zero = true; } if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { 's' : ''); delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? var seconds = { The following year, he appeared in the minor role in TV series, 1-800-Missing. It was his first leading role. He appeared as Jake Kimble in the 2006 horror, Grudge 2. } else { Matthew Knight is single. ", "Birds of a Feather", Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special (Comedy or Drama) – Leading Young Actor, Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special – Supporting Young Actor, Best Performance in a TV series – Leading Young Actor, This page was last edited on 1 October 2020, at 15:26. Continue to the next page to see Matthew Knight net worth, popularity trend, new videos and more. The couple allegedly shares a child.

He has no children. } else { Known to television audiences as Ethan Morgan on My Babysitter’s a Vampire, a role which earned him a nomination for a Young Artist Award, he’s also appeared on Magic City and The Dresden Files. According to CelebsCouples, Matthew Knight had at least 1 relationship previously. He received Young Artist Award for "Best Performance in a DVD Film" for the movie, Gobby. var today = new Date(); setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); He earned his first role at the age of 8 in an episode of the television show Queer as Folk. Matthew is 26 years old. if(start2 > today) { He has not been previously engaged. Matthew Knight was born on February 16, 1994, in Los Angeles, California under the birth sign of Aquarius. He … text += '

' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? updateCountdown(); diff = (start2 - today); He was cast alongside Chris Kattan, Cameron Bright, Preston Lacy, Carmen Electra, and Tim Curry, among others in the movie. if(diff > 0) { } !loop_time && ! today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Knight later appeared The Good Witch (2008), The Good Witch's Garden (2009), The Good Witch's Gift (2010), The Good Witch's Family (2011) and "The Good Witch's Charm" (2012). Similarly, The Grudge 3 grossed $38.6 million. var diff = increment * (today - start2); Stine's The Haunting Hour. if(!large) { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); var start = new Date('1994-02-16T00:00:00-05:00');

We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that our dating stats and biographies are accurate.

} Trending :Joanna Gaines || Kamala Harris || Pat Sajak || Elizabeth Warren || Nicole Curtis ||. Matthew Knight was born on February 16, 1994 in Los Angeles, California. It’s even harder to keep every celebrity dating page and relationship timeline up to date. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Since then he has appeared in over a dozen television series, more than ten television movies and a number of feature-length and short films. He is the youngest child of his parents and has a brother named Jack and a sister named Tatum, both of whom are also actors. } else { var delimiter = ' '; By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. According to CelebsCouples, Matthew Knight had at least 1 relationship previously. Matthew is 26 years old. if(diff <= 999) { loop_range = seconds['day']; The show notably aired a total of 83 episodes and ran for five seasons. while(start2 < today) { His father was an engineer by profession, while his mother works in a bank. var start2 = new Date(start); } else if(increment > 0) { Matthew Knight was allegedly married to a fun race driver, Natasha Chang.

He has an older brother, Jack Knight, and sister, Tatum Knight, who are also actors. Like most celebrities, Matthew Knight tries to keep his personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to update this page with new dating news and rumors. } else { Knight starred as Brian Saunders in a Canadian-American comedy, Christmas in Wonderland in 2007. Matthew Knight doesn’t have a girlfriend right now. text += (text.length ? Is Matthew Knight having any relationship affair? Matthew Knight was born on a Wednesday, February 16, 1994 in Los Angeles, CA. var display = ['day']; We will also look at Matthew’s biography, facts, net worth, and much more. } else { text = ' '; Knight's first leading role in a feature film was Will Burton in Big Spender (2003). As of 2020, Matthew Knight’s is not dating anyone. if(!expire) {

} !0; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); } else { There's speculation, the duo exchanged the vows on June 3, 2017, at a private ceremony in the presence of their closed ones and family members. He played Willy in Canadian comedy-fantasy drama, Gooby in 2009. What happened to George's wife Gwen? } He also starred in the television movie and series My Babysitter's a Vampire. Knight attended Unionville High School, Ontario, Canada. While it’s relatively simple to find out who’s dating Matthew Knight, it’s harder to keep track of all his flings, hookups and breakups. } else {

Matthew Knight is happily married to his longtime girlfriend, Natasha Chang on June 3, 2017, at a private ceremony in the presence of their closed ones and family members. The same thing happened in Los Angeles, California born actor's life. Matthew Knight was allegedly married to a fun race driver, Natasha Chang. Matthew Knight had at least 1 relationship in the past. Matthew Knight is just twenty-five years old now, he is still too young to involved in relationships. His birth name is Matthew Knight and he is currently 26 years old. Knight starred in My Babysitter's a Vampire alongside Rebecca Dalton, Vanessa Morgan, and Stephen James. After performing on various television shows, he appeared in Peep (2004 and in The Greatest Game Ever Played (2005) as Young Francis Ouimet. How many relationships did Matthew Knight have?

He has an older brother, Jack Knight, and sister, Tatum Knight, who are also actors. if(!text) { Matthew Knight girlfriends: He had at least 1 relationship previously. For the Australian basketball player, see, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Matthew_Knight&oldid=981313843, BLP articles lacking sources from October 2011, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Season 2, Episode 9 : "Accentuate the Positive", Season 1, Episodes 5 & 6: "Kind of Blue" and "Hit Man", Episodes: "What About Bob?

if(! The fact is that there is not a single pictures of Matt with his sweetheart Natasha.

He also worked in TV series such as The Good Witch's Gift, My Babysitter's a Vampire, The Good Witch's Family, The Good Witch's Charm, and Magic City. if(!

In 2006, he appeared in the werewolf film Skinwalkers. As of 2020, Matthew Knight’s is not dating anyone. If you see any information about Matthew Knight is dated, please let us know.

} var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); He has been nominated seven times for a Young Artist Award and has won twice, for his performance in Candles on Bay Street (2006) and Gooby (2009). diff = start2 - today;

For instance, the brown-eyed portrayed the gay character, Peter in 2002 British television series "Queer as Folk". abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Matthew Knight debuted on TV with Queer as Folk in 2002. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); People spread controversy regarding Matthew's relationship status. Knight resided in Mount Albert, Ontario and attended Unionville High School where he was in the performing arts program. }); . Since then he has appeared in over a dozen television series, more than ten television movies and a number of feature-length and short films. He played the role of Young Francis Ouimet in the film. People born on February 16 fall under the zodiac sign of Aquarius. Matthew Knight (born c. 1993/1994[1]) is a Canadian actor known for his roles in Queer as Folk, as Ethan Morgan in My Babysitter's a Vampire, and as Jake Kimble in The Grudge film series. His other screen credit includes Candles on Bay Street, The Dresden Files, The Good Witch, and Flashpoint. His zodiac animal is Dog.