If you have plan to purchase passion pro , you may take 100 CC bike . India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years. The bike also comes loaded with Hero’s i3S start-stop system which, Hero says, improves the … Check out what the actual bike owners have to say about Passion Pro mileage and estimate your monthly fuel expenses. I will give rating to this bile as 4 star coz it is best in mileage, pickup , speed , But only one bug is there company give a plastic chain cover and where is the mobile charger in this bike. Too bad. Copyright © 2020 Overdrive - All rights reserved. As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Passion Pro 110 Petrol variant returns 84.00 Kmpl. Hero Passion Pro mileage is 60 kmpl. Know more about Hero Passion Pro 110 2020 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Explore Hero Passion Pro 110 Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Hero Passion Pro 110 Images, Hero News, Passion Pro 110 Review and all other Hero bikes. 62,588 . The price of Passion Pro starts at Rs. 2020 Hero Passion Pro BSVI road test review, 2019 Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear gets price hike, Bajaj Platina 110 now gets 5-speed gearbox - prices start at Rs 53,376, TVS Radeon gets two new colours Volcano Red and Titanium Grey, TVS Radeon crosses 1 lakh sales mark within 7 months of its launch. 4-Speed. 2020 Hero Passion Pro BSVI launched - Price, Specifications and features.. Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions, BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block, Get the latest updates on Interior Design. This new motor is said to be 12% more power efficient over the previous Passion and the new power output is 9.3 bhp at 7500 rpm and 9 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm. I am using passion pro 110 CC for the past 4 months. This new motor is said to be 12% more power efficient over the previous Passion and the new power output is 9.3 bhp at 7500 rpm and 9 Nm of torque at 5500 rpm. Which bike is best Passion Pro 110, Passion XPro, Super Splendor, Pulsar Neon 150 or Discover 125 in terms of mileage, price, looks and maintenance? Which bike is best Passion Pro 110, Passion XPro, Super Splendor, Pulsar Neon 150 or Discover 125 in terms of mileage, price, looks and maintenance? 113cc, All rights reserved. Hero Passion Pro 110 ex-showroom price in New Delhi starts at Rs. Get detailed comparison between, All-Women W Series Announces Partnership With Formula 1 For 2021 & Beyond, TVS Donates 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bengaluru Police, BharatBenz Expands Its Network With 10 New Touchpoints In Tier II Tier III Cities, 2021 Ducati XDiavel Introduced With Dark, Black Star Variants, Hero Passion Pro 110 Kick Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel, Hero Passion Pro 110 Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel, Hero Passion Pro 110 Self Start Drum Brake Spoke Wheel, Hero Passion Pro 110 Self Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel, Hero Passion Pro 110 Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel, Hero Passion Pro 110 User Rating and Reviews, View All Hero Passion Pro 110 User Reviews, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. 56,100 . Swing Arm With 5 Step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers, 12 V- 35 W/ 35 W- Halogen Bulb, Trapezoidal, MFR. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. Don't go with 110 CC. 2927 Views 5 Answers Q. Very bad bike I bought this bike 8 months before and after 1month of buying oil leaked in spark plug which is a major issue for engine.mileage is also not good approx45 kmpl Q. 58,000 . 56,100 (ex showroom) and the HF Deluxe i3s"s price starts from Rs. The bike also comes loaded with Hero’s i3S start-stop system which, Hero says, improves the fuel efficiency. It provides very poor mileage in city ride .It gives 40 km/Lit. The 2018 Hero Passion Pro 110 is offered with the 109 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which has been developed by Hero MotoCorp.