Our bill was only 2.2k+ (including 9 orders of rice and 3 iced tea and service charge)I recommend people who want to hold an event since their rates are very cheap! Fresh, healthy, and deliciously sauteed with wood-ear mushrooms. Mid-sized Crispy Pata and choice of Pancit (Canton, Bihon, or Palabok). It comes with rice and Sinigang soup. Bangus Belly Sisig (Sizzling Boneless Milkfish Belly). A blend of shaved ice, creamy milk, and other native Filipino ingredients served together with Palabok – a rich noodle dish with spring onions, egg slices, chicharon, tinapa flakes, and pork chunks.

- See 311 traveler reviews, 337 candid photos, and great deals for San Fernando, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. A light and healthy choice. Pork slices marinated in a special tangy, mildly sweet and spicy sauce and speared on a bamboo skewer and grilled to perfection. Tasty clear broth with tender beef osso bucco and generous portions of vegetables. Jasmine rice deliciously stir fried in golden garlic bits. An all time favorite! Choice of Calamansi Orange Freeze or Calamansi Cucumber Shake. Rich custard glazed with caramelized sugar. Filipino style pork sausage with garlic rice and eggs. Salted Fish Fried Rice with Salted Duck Egg. Thinly sliced chicken topped with Jalapeño-cheese spread, green bell pepper and caramelized onions in an 8-inch sourdough bread.
Max's Fried Chicken, Soup of the Day, Pancit Bihon, Filipino Bistek, Lumpiang Shanghai, Jasmine Rice, Caramel Bars and Soda.

Mid-sized Crispy Pata and Binagoongan Fried Rice. (See picture 5 for Jingle and Daddy's picture with their cakes and the fireworks display candles). and followed the instructions on the signs for flavoring. Locals were not even aware where Lazatin Boulevard is!

Pork belly deep fried until crisp and golden brown, yet soft and tender inside. *All rice meals come with a cup of rice, and an option to have unlimited servings of rice. Good for 1 person ₱221.00 ₱260.00 Delivery & Pickup Options - 53 reviews of Rice 'n Roll "My first time trying Filipino food and wow. Max's Fried Chicken, Soup of the Day, Miki Bihon, Kare Kare, Lechon Kawali, Jasmine Rice, Caramel Bars and Soda. Not to forget when we ordered a plate of the palitaw delights (one plate for 5 rounded palitaw) so they would have the try of this must-taste sweet ending, and it was definitely overwhelming on my end to see their glowing eyes while eating these. BBQ pork was so good could eat them all day. Max's marinated milkfish with garlic rice and eggs.

Filipino style tamarind soup with milkfish belly and assorted vegetables. :). Nuot sa ihaw sarap marinated 1-pc Chicken Inasal. Simple but tasty. That's how I learned about the restaurant and saw how cozy the place was plus the vintage look of the furniture and fixtures showcased. A melange of fresh vegetables sauteed with pork, shrimp, and shrimp paste. Someone mentioned that the owners are into furniture making business somewhere in Betis, Pampanga. Golden crisp pork ruffle fat served with vinegar garlic dip. Chicken Sisig (Sizzling Diced Chicken) Diced Max's Chicken and liver, tastily seasoned, mixed with celery, onions, and pepper. Scrumptious bangus chunks served with a cup of rice. (Ahhmmaazzing!) Daing na Bangus (Boneless Marinated Milkfish). See all Zao Asian Cafe reviews, “Wife loves the strawberry chicken.” See all PeiPei House Chinese Asian Cuisine reviews, “When you find out it's going to be 100+ degrees this weekend, you make plans to get the pineapple boat.” This bohemian barn of a café-bar, with its Victoriana and strewn bric-a-brac, is, one suspects, the hippest watering hole for miles around and the kind of place to go to if you want a little inner-city atmosphere without having to schlepp down the highway to Manila. Map updates are paused. Young coconut mixed with pandan leaf (screwpine) gelatin and tapioca in a rich fluffy cream sauce, with Macapuno (coconut) ice cream and rice flakes.

The ambience looks really nice. Nuot sa ihaw sarap marinated chicken quarters grilled to perfection. It's also something of a best-kept local secret. Definitely will come back to this lovely place. *All rice meals come with a cup of rice, and an option to have unlimited servings of rice. Popular Phillipine chicken stew richly marinated in soy sauce and vinegar. He just kept on nodding.

Chicken Inasal Regular. For take-out and delivery, there’s an option to order three servings of rice. “The spring rolls are a tasty appetizer, but the sisig baskets are just too good not to get.” See all Narra Asian Bistro reviews Tokyo Teriyaki.
A delicious mix of ground pork and vegetables rolled in pastry wrapper and deep fried.

Served over shaved ice. Diced crispy Lechon Kawali (pork belly) mixed with Max's savory sauce. See all Kin Sen Asian Noodle Bar reviews, “Various protein choices and the cilantro chicken was my personal favorite but my husband loved the spicy tuna!” Noodles in thick rich sauce seasoned with chopped spring onions, hard-boiled egg slices, chicharon bits, meaty pork and tinapa. Mildly spicy taro leaves simmered in coconut milk with pork. A mouth-watering grilled & sautéed meaty dish with special dressing, chicharon, diced onion, sliced red & finger chili. One day, my friends Lhou and Meryl were looking for a place which was bit hidden and had a perfect ambiance for chitchats, so I thought of bringing them at Souq, taking the chance for me to taste their food as well, this time not as a host but as a customer. I had the beef bulgogi taco, just one, and my wife had the, “The spring rolls are a tasty appetizer, but the, “We were passing through Salt Lake City, looking for a place to have lunch and so I was surprised to find, “When you find out it's going to be 100+ degrees this weekend, you make plans to get the, “We did not know what to expect but as soon as we were greeted by, “so far i've tried the tonkatsu ramen (my fave), the curry ramen, the veggie &, “Then it's on to the sauce station, which is what really sets, “The food was soooooo good and our server was, “I got one of the staff's favorites, chicken bowl with, “One of my more recent favs, has become Zao Asian Cafe! Chang's reviews, “I got one of the staff's favorites, chicken bowl with yellow curry and all the toppings, and it was both fantastic and filling.”

Garnished with green onions and egg. The staff were really accommodating and friendly too since they toured us around the place. See all Thyme & Seasons Market Place reviews, “I ordered the Halloween roll just to see their fusion and they had it out to me in 2 minutes!” ! See all Ichiban Sushi & Asian Food reviews, “We did not know what to expect but as soon as we were greeted by Chef Hai, I knew this would be a good experience.” Tambilawan Kamayan Restaurant: Chicken Sisig: A must-try Halal experience - See 30 traveler reviews, 68 candid photos, and great deals for General Santos, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. A well-loved dish. Lechon Kawali Sisig (Sizzled Diced Pork Belly). Generously served with eggs, carrots, green peas, and crabmeat. 2 staff approached me to usher us inside the restaurant. See all 808 Hawaiian Eatery reviews, “Usually orange chicken is a little more soft and gooey and this was crunchy and I absolutely love that.” Diced crispy pork belly mixed with Max's savory sauce. Scrumptious bangus chunks served sisig style with special dressing. I don't even know where the restaurant's entrance is! Well, with his critical ability to give comment on food, he was left speechless the whole time. A popular dish originally from the Northern Ilocos region, prepared the Max's way. freshLY MADE, no shortcuts, in new ways everyone can enjoy. Stir-fried native vegetables with shrimp paste. I ordered just about everything they had Pancit, egg rolls, bbq pork skewers and languista sausages. Bangus Sisig (Sizzling Boneless Marinated Milkfish Belly). Own or manage this property? Beef shank and oxtail with vegetables simmered in thick peanut sauce, served with shrimp paste on the side. Enjoy the grilled goodness of our 2pcs-in-1 Chicken Inasal Paa and the savoury meaty flavour of our Palabok. See all Wann Jale reviews, “We ordered delivery from Pei Pei house because it was one of the few places that would deliver on a Sunday.” Green, Chamomile, Orange Garden, Earl Grey, Mint, or Lipton. Served on a bed of Shanghai Pak Choy. See all Sumo Burrito reviews, “Fortunately they open at 11AM! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our hosts, lifelong San Fernandans, had never heard of it and were pleasantly surprised when, with the help of Google Maps, we brought them there.That said, the liquor choices, on the afternoon we visited, were bizarrely restricted to bourbon and beer, promoting us to go for the fresh juices instead, as well as this place's best seller: a truly fabulous, multi-layered mango cake that deserves to be listed as a San Fernando attraction in its own right.If you're on the local heritage trail, or doing the cathedral-and-kalesa thing, swing by here afterwards for refueling. A best seller. Served with sweet and sour sauce on the side. Daing na Bangus (Boneless Marinated Milkfish). Filipino style tamarind soup with shrimp and assorted vegetables. Jasmine rice deliciously stir fried in golden garlic bits.

See all HuHot Mongolian Grill reviews, “Their tempura shrimp is also very good and they have some really good dipping sauces for their tempura!” A tangy tamarind soup with assorted vegetables. A Mang Inasal favorite fit for a feast – a heartier serving of noodles in flavorful sauce seasoned with spring onions, egg slices, chicharon bits, meaty pork chunks and smoked fish slices. A popular dish. Soft, chewy Caramel Bar™ made with premium milk and butter, generously topped with ground peanuts. He mentioned after that he wanted to bring his family and celebrate a birthday dinner for Daddy and Jingle (his sibling) here. ... (Egg and Rice Noodles) A blend of egg and rice noodles sautéed with vegetables, pork, chicken, and shrimp. The home-cooked, Sarap to the Bones™, Fried Chicken that puts us on the map. I will definitely have my fourth, fifth, sixth,..... visit soon for the perfect ambiance, sumptuous and affordable food, plus excellent customer service of The Souq Pampanga. All these priced for just Php 1 300.00+, not bad for we felt so full as we went out the place with smiles for we enjoyed the food, plus the chance to rekindle the friendship, as the place gave us a perfect ambiance for story telling and catching up. Made flavorful with garlic, bay leaf, and whole peppercorn.

I was really excited to learn they opened a new location in Farmington, at Station Park.” See all Ginger Street reviews, “We ordered fresh avocado rolls, drunken noodles, pineapple curry (both with chicken), and mango sticky rice.” I was really excited to learn they opened a new location in Farmington, at, Another time I got the steak Asian style, and he served with a mix of.