DXRacer’s Formula series chairs are not going to be ideal options for every gamer. Secretlab Titan XL (Best Big & Tall Chair). It measures at 20.86 x 21.26 x 48.82 - 51.97 inches (WDH) and can support a hefty 300 pounds of weight. Click on the link to read my full Secretlab Titan review.

And, while the price of the NeueChair is quite a bit more than the other options listed below, there are plenty of high-end ergonomic office chairs that cost well over $1,000. This is yet another racing style chair that, while not looking completely different from the other options out there, does look different enough to potentially catch your interest.

This chair comes fully equipped with an adjustable vibrating lumbar pillow for the ultimate comfort during your gaming experience. *If you want to read our full overviews on our top picks, just click the “Read Review »” button. I has helped me with my chair pick and saved me money and wasting time with research.

I’m a disabled Vet and some days I spend 10-12 hours in my PC chair working & playing. I had the chance to review DXRacer’s base model Formula series chair. There are a lot of factors to consider when going out and choosing a computer chair. However, in my opinion, considering that you can get the Titan 2020 Series chair for ~$30 more, or the GTRACING LUXURY for ~$100 less, there are better options out there for your money.
It's also said that the cushions can lose air and become quite flat after long periods. I docked the OH/FD01/NR some points in my review because of the mesh material, but the F-Series chairs that have leather are high-end options for users that fall under the recommended height and weight capacities. When she is not content writing, you can find her running trails with her dogs or writing fiction and self-help books.
First, where BestOffice’s Racing chair comes with an extendable footrest, Homall’s chair doesn’t. This chair measures at 33.1 x 25.2 x 12.6 (LWH), and weighs 51 pounds. I use the Secretlab TItan and love it. If you don’t necessarily need the racing style design that most gaming chairs come with and you’d prefer a seating option that offers maximum comfort and promotes the best sitting posture possible, then you might be better off opting for an ergonomic-centric office chair. Another cool feature is that you can connect the Extreme X Rocker to your TV. Although, some of the higher-end F-Series options do appear to have upgraded padding on their armrests.

However, you probably shouldn’t expect it to serve you well as a long-term sitting option. This chair has a super wide and cushioned seat that’s capable of holding users up to 390-pounds in weight and it is suited for individuals ranging from 5’11” to 6’10”. However, it's also been noted that plumping the padding up every so often can solve this problem.

Ultimately, though, this chair shouldn’t be viewed as a long-term option and probably isn’t suited for larger users. Windows Central

Racing-style gaming chairs get a lot of heat for being all gimmick and for not offering a quality sitting option. Next Level Racing (4) AKRACING (6) Arozzi (3) … And yes, they really do cost $50 or below. Ultimately, if you’re looking for the best PC gaming chair, but you don’t have a ton of money to spend, the BestOffice Racing chair is a cheap option that will work decently for now. It has most of the options you’d expect out of a gaming chair, like the ability to recline, height adjustment, arm rest height adjustement, and a lumbar pillow and neck pillow, too. The base can either be unlocked so that the chair can rock back and forth freely, or it can be locked in a zero angle, or at a tilted angle as well. Search. I heard alot about ergonomic chairs but not found any solid testimonial. However, if you have large hands, you may struggle to find a mouse that feels comfortable for you. I have sat in a Secretlab Titan for nearly four years now and I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that it is an excellent option for anyone who is looking for a premium gaming chair.