You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. 2 car garage close to LIRR and shopping. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit.
All rights reserved. Munsey Park Elementary. 2 car garage close to LIRR and shopping. The schools near 299 Park Ave include Manhasset Secondary School, Manhasset Middle School and St Mary's Elementary School. 299 Park Avenue, Manhasset, NY, 11030 is a Single Family Home for sale at $1,690,000 with 2,270 sqft and a lot size of 90 x 81. For any other information please read our privacy policy. Photos, maps, description for 299 Park Avenue Manhasset, NY. Charming 4 bedroom 3.5 full bath Center Hall Colonial in Munsey Park.
Munsey Park Elementary. Skip page header and navigation Buy and Sell Safely: The source of the displayed data is either the property owner or public record provided by non-governmental third parties. This property is listed by Adele Kuczmarski from our Manhasset Office.Want to learn more about 299 Park Avenue? Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans. ©2020 Weichert, Realtors. The 2,270 sq. Munsey Park Elementary. 299 Park Avenue has 4 bedrooms, 3.1 baths, and was built in 1930. This error applies to the full form. You can browse all Manhasset real estate or VA Home Loans don’t require a down payment, VA Home Loans forgo private mortgage insurance, Additional Information About 299 Park Ave, Manhasset, NY, 11030, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? View this property at 299 Park Avenue, Manhasset, NY 11030, View larger map and directions on Google Maps. 2 Garages .

By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Each WEICHERT® franchised office is independently owned and operated. Single Family Home for sale in Manhasset, NY. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. ft. home is a 4 bed, 4.0 bath property. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Do you have questions about finding other Learn more about this Single Family with Weichert’s property listing for 299 Park Avenue. Once you find a property you'd like to see fill out the form and a Weichert Associate will contact you.

View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow.

299 Park Avenue, Manhasset $1,690,000. The email or password you entered is incorrect. single family home located at 299 Park Ave, Manhasset, NY, 11030 on sale now for $1690000. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. *School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools. (855) 855-4955, Information Copyright 2020, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. All Rights Reserved. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Find out more about this property. Boundaries © 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Charming 4 bedroom 3.5 full bath Center Hall Colonial in Munsey Park. View 19 photos of this 4 bed, 4 bath, 2270 sqft. 299 Park Avenue is currently listed for $1,690,000 and was received on September 09, 2020. Your individual rate may vary.

*These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. 299 Park Ave, Manhasset, NY, 11030 is a single family home for sale listed on the market for 64 days. Your individual rate may vary. 4 Baths. Information Copyright 2016, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. All Rights Reserved. You are not required to consent as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services.

2 car garage close to LIRR and shopping.